We can produce A4 or A5 letterhead printing – delivered to your door UK wide
Letterhead printing is a heading and other information on professional stationery, or other type of paper. Typically this would state a person’s or organisation’s name, address and other important information.
Seven tips for creating your own personal or corporate letterhead
- Consistency. This may seem obvious, but you might be surprised how easy it is to overlook this critical element to creating professional-looking and functional letterhead. It is vitally important that the information and design style on your letterhead is consistent with your Compliment Slips, Business cards and website . Names, addresses, phone numbers, logos, etc. must be the same style wherever your business is presented. The last thing you want is to frustrate or lose a client or contact because you have given them conflicting information. This is important also to ensure your brand identity is maintained. Imagine seeing a car with a different logo on to the many adverts you have seen year on year. You woudl be forgiven for thinking that it might be a fake!
- Quality Design. It should go without saying. Quality matters. Make the investment in a quality letterhead design. Let us assist you with the design of your full theme. We can design you a corporate logo (if you don’t already have one), as well as help in selecting a font that is elegant and easy to read, but also fits the style you want to put across.
- Colour. Your logo and other personal or corporate information should stand out from the typeset of your letter, invoices, or other forms of correspondence. Adding colour to your logo and contact information will accomplish this. It’s also important to think about how it relates to other items you already have printed or wish to print in the future. Talk to us for more informaton / help.
“It is best to contact us about how to design your letterhead in the first instance”
- Quality Paper. If you’re going to make the investment in letterhead design, then an important element of that design is the paper on which you place your letterhead design. You don’t want your letterhead to look like you simply used whatever paper you had around the house or office. Choosing the right thickness. Did you know, most desktop printers do not take very thick paper. It is helpful for us to know the make and model of your printer to ensure that you order the right quantity and paper type. Not every printer will print on every type of paper. It is best to contact us about how to design your letterhead in the first instance.
- Border and bleed. Ensure a sufficient border on your letterhead so that people can hold the page without interfering with that which you want them to see. It also looks good and professional. If you have an image that runs to the edge of the page, it is important to design the page in such a way that there is 3mm bleed around the edges.
- Contact Info (Personal). Make sure your letterhead includes information that allows recipients of your correspondences to contact you. Check your post code is correct and the telephone numbers have the right number of digits (it’s easy to get this wrong). Information should include your full name, address, phone number, and email address. Note: if your letterhead includes personal contact information, keep in mind that it is possible that people, other than the intended recipient might see it.
- Contact Info (Corporate). The Companies Act [http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2009/218/contents/made] requires all businesses to include the following information in business-related letterhead:
- Business name
- Part of the country in which the business is registered
- The registered company number
- The address of registered office
- The address of place of business (for LTD companies)
We exist to help our clients get the most out of their printed page. Allow us here at Afford A Print the privilege of handling your letterhead printing project. Contact Us today.
Why use us for your printed letterheads?
We printed some letterheads for a local business and they left us a 5 star review on Freeindex. Click here to read all our reviews there.
The customer said this:
“I am re-branding and developing some new services and wanted to know how much the printing would cost. I talked through my ideas with Nigel, who made a few suggestions regarding printed media and provided me with quotes for the various options. Nigel was sent the artwork for my new business cards and letterhead on Wednesday and they were ready for delivery to me, the following Monday. Unfortunately I couldn’t be home to accept delivery, but re-arranging a convenient time was no problem. Nigel has kept me informed of progress and delivery dates, and I am extremely happy with the quality and speed of the printing. He is now in the process of printing me some flyers. I will be using Afford A Print for all my printing needs and will definitely recommend them to others.” Sandy Hayes-Davis