A Flyer Print is a great way to promote your business, event or product.
A great deal of information can be handed to people in a very short moment in time.
So if it is handing them out at a meeting, event or putting them through a letterbox – check out our top tips first!
1. Use a forwarding number: If you move unexpectedly house/premises or you lose your mobile, consider an virtual local(it can be for any UK area), 0800 or 0845 number (talk to us about how you can get one of these numbers). This can also be useful if you change staff. You can simply forward the call to any number of your choice instantly. When calling a virtual number, it can also be set up where the caller hears different options depending on what they require. Leaving a message can be emailed to any given address. For more information about this, contact us for details by clicking here.
2. Don’t use stock designs– Your business should be unique! Stand out from the crowd! Contact us for advice.
3. Use both sides of the flyer to make the most of your audience (same goes for all your other printed items where you can). Even if it is the same design repeated. Don’t squash everything onto just one side.
4. Give them an offer they can’t refuse– 10% off voucher, free gift or ‘money off with this flyer.’ – Make your flyer work for you by encouraging a call to action. This could be using one simple theme, about how what you want to promote will benefit the reader.
5. Keep your flyer simple. Too much information may confuse the reader. TIP: Think about what you could say that would encourage a phone call / question. For example, instead of listing all you can do, try a catch all statement such as ‘for all your printing needs.’ This may encourage them to call and ask ‘do you do….’ Which even if you don’t, it could still lead to more opportunities.
6. Promote your unique selling point (USP). For example, one of ours is that we are ranked number one out of over 364 Print and Design Services. This is across the whole of the UK through the independent feedback website called FreeIndex. It needs to be something different that will make you stand out in the crowd of competition.
7. Take time with the design (We can help you with this) – Spend money on it – make it stand out from other flyers, rather than just one that will be thrown away or ignored.
8. Never use Comic Sans font – keep to only a few types of fonts at most.
9. Plan what you will do with them before placing the order. Don’t order too few or too many. Talk with us about your ideas. A spider diagram could help you brainstorm more ideas to reach more people with the right design.
10. Give the flyer a catchy title – this could determine how much attention will be given to it. You only have a brief moment to grab your audience.
P.S. Don’t forget to include your contact details and spell check the whole thing.
We can also help you with…
Call us today: 0788 23 27 920
or email: email@example.com
Why use us for your flyer print run?
We did a 5000 x A5 tri-fold flyer order for a customer and they kindly left us a five star google review. They said:
“Brilliant service! Flyers look amazing and where completed in short time scale as promised. Highly recommend Afford A Print!” G. Olivier
Another customer ordered a different amount and left us a 5 star review on google also. They said:
“Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and most of all fantastic flyers. Will definitely be using again!”