This article is all about promoting your business or organisation through notepad printing. A printed notepad is a very useful item to your customer for taking notes, writing down ideas, or simply jotting down reminders. Some of our customers use them for their own practical uses, with a grid to draw on for example. They don’t have to serve as a purely promotional item. They are also an excellent way to spread the word about your company, as well as make a lasting impression with potential customers. With Afford A Print, you can have custom notepads printed to your exact specifications, giving you the perfect way to advertise your business or organisation.
Top eight ideas for using notepad printing to promote your business or organisation
Printed notepads are a great way to promote your business or organisation to existing and new potential customers. Here are the top eight ideas for using them:
- Give out notepads with your logo or contact information at trade shows and events.
- Use them as giveaways for customers and potential leads at business networking meetings.
- Use them as thank you gifts for customers along with a branded greetings card.
- Hand out notepads at conferences, seminars and workshops along with a branded pen to take notes.
- Give them away to employees as a way to show appreciation for their work.
- Have custom printed notepads in the waiting room of your office or surgery (could come with a sign “please take one”).
- Include them in mailings or direct mail campaigns.
- Give them away in promotional packages or with specific products.
Using custom printed notepads can help you spread the word about your business, and show potential customers that you are professional and reliable. With Afford A Print, you can have notepads printed to your exact specifications, giving you the perfect way to advertise your business or organisation.
Top five things to include in your notepad printing
When designing your notepads, there are a few key elements you should include. Here are the top five things to include on your printed notepads:
- Your logo: This is a great way to promote your brand, and will help customers remember your business.
- Contact information: Include your website, email address and phone number so customers can easily get in touch with you.
- Your slogan: This will help customers remember your message and what you stand for.
- Your company colours: Using your company colours will help to create a unified look and feel.
- Your tagline: This is a great way to sum up what your business is all about in just a few words.
By including these elements on your notepads, you’ll be able to create a lasting impression with existing and potential customers.
Top five places to give away your printed notepads
Printed notepads are a great way to promote your business or organisation in many places. Here are the top five places to give away your printed notepads in more detail:
- Trade shows: Trade shows are a great place to promote your business and network with potential customers. Rather than giving away business cards, the printed pad is more likely to stay with the receiver for a longer period because it is useful to them.
- Conferences: Conferences are another great place to network and promote your business. If it is a conference you are hosting, the attendees will want to make notes. Compliment the pads with printed pens.
- Seminars: Seminars are a great way to get your message out and attract potential customers. Cater the pads to the specific seminar theme.
- Workshops: Workshops are a great way to engage with potential customers and build relationships.
- Events: Events are a great way to promote your business and gain exposure. Notepads are one of several essential items that look great on a exhibiting table or to be included in a give away bag for people who walk by.
By giving away printed notepads at these events, you’ll be able to create a lasting impression with potential customers.
How notepads can compliment your existing printed items such as letterheads, business cards, flyers, printed vouchers, posters, banners, folders and custom calendars
Printed notepads are a great way to extend your existing printed items. They can be used to compliment existing items such as letterheads, business cards, flyers, printed vouchers, posters, banners, folders and custom calendars.
Notepads will reinforce your brand’s message and create a unified look and feel. By using the same colours, logos and fonts across all printed items, customers will be able to easily identify your brand and have a bigger picture of how much you invest in what you do. With Afford A Print, you can have custom notepads printed in many different sizes and quantities. We can also give advice to help you get the most out of them.
The importance of continuity of colours, logos and fonts across all printed items
It’s important to have continuity of colours, logos and fonts across all printed items. This will help to create a unified look and feel, and will help customers identify your brand. When you see a cheap copy or re-working of a logo and name, what do you think about it? Often people will think it is a fake or someone else trying to cash in. If you don’t keep continuity in your brand, you run the danger of people rejecting certain aspects of what you do.
With Afford A Print, we can help you ensure continuity of colours, logos and fonts across all printed items, giving you a unified look and feel. We will do this by establishing what you have had printed already and strife to produce something that works appropriately.
By choosing Afford A Print, you can receive not only high quality notepad printing, but we can do the design work too if you need it. We work hard to help you stand out from others. You can have confidence in Afford A Print from start to finish by reading our many online testimonials on
Choose Afford A Print, where we have the cure for the common card!